I. Who should enroll?
Java Enterprise Spring Framework curriculum is designed for junior J2EE developer that has some
experience working with Java, or college student who want to be professional Java engineer and
want to learn more about enterprise developing environment, code version control, project
management and other new advance technologies.
Upon completion of the Java Enterprise Spring Framework course, students will be able to:
● Fully understand Java OOP and Spring framework
● Design and build Spring application from scratch
● Configure database connection using Hibernate connection poon and configure audit and cache
● Apply security protection to application
● Setup Gitlab Dev-Ops for testing and deploy automation
● Writes the Java code with accept best practices
● Understand many advance utilization tools for program engineering.
After the course student can apply job in: Software development company, Banking Industry,
Financial Industry, Insurance… etc.