I. Who should enroll?
Penetration Course for Students provides an offensive approach for absolute beginners in IT Security to perform security tests on target boundaries. The course will not instruct students on how to configure firewalls and to proactive from security attack but to give students the ability to attack the system infrastructures by acquiring hand-on skills on real-world cyber-security.
This course is built for the absolute beginner in IT security. However, students are recommended to be familiar with programming language and networking.
- Write automated pentest scripts and tools to help in penetration tasks
- Perform information gathering on various systems
- Service enumeration on system servers and web application
- Get familiar with various security tools like Nmap, Nessus, Hydra, Metasploit
- Able to perform various attacks on network, system and web applications
- Preparation for OSCP or CEH certifications