I. Who should enroll?
Penetration Testing Course is designed for IT students, IT Support, and IT Security to facilitate his work and who want to pursue careers in Cybersecurity.
Knowledge of TCP/IP network and basic Linux skill are needed. Students are also recommended to be familiar with programming languages.
Penetration course provides offensive approach to perform security test on target boundary. The course will not instruct students on how to configure firewall and to proactive from security attack but to give students the ability to attack the system infrastructures by acquiring hands-on skills on real-world Cybersecurity.
- Perform information gathering on various systems
- Service enumeration on system servers and web application
- Get familiar with various security tools
- Carry out client-side attack
- Identify vulnerability in web applications such as LFI, RFI, and SQLi
- Escalate user privilege level on systems using Kernel Exploits and Misconfigurations
- Use tunnel technique to bypass firewalls and restrictions