J Trust Royal is a joint venture between J Trust, a Japanese diversified financial holding company listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, and The Royal Group, one of Cambodia’s largest conglomerates. J Trust Royal Bank commenced operations in Cambodia in August 2019 following the acquisition of a majority shareholding in the bank formerly known as ANZ Royal.
About The Role
Role Location: Phnom Penh
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
Reporting to: Project & Transformation Manager
End-User Support Officer is working closely with all business units by identifying new EUDT and provide daily BAU Support to ensure business operation is smoothly operated, improve customer experience and continue to fill the gaps after the transition.
Key accountabilities are –
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Assists Business users day-to-day functionality and efficiency
- Identifies, manage and resolves issues with ticket system management in a timely manner
- Responds to business user requests effectively and communicates with them to address issues
- Develop EUDT documentation following by the EUDT Framework
- Manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and raise defects to the developer if any
- Create and manage User Manual or User Guideline and provide training to business users if necessary. Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications into User Manual or any functional specification
- Follow up developer and user on the issues regularly
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science and engineering or equivalent
- Strong knowledge in Programming Languages to be able to identify and solve the problems in a timely manner
- Ability to solve complex software issues
- Basic understanding of project management lifecycles
- Strong problem solving, analytical & decision-making ability
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Work under pressure and commit to deadlines
We know that any successful organisation is only as good as its people and so at J Trust Royal we value our people and recognise that they are our greatest strength.
Our people are capable, diligent, hard-working, ambitious and caring. They come from all backgrounds and can understand the perspectives of, relate to, and support our customers and their unique financial needs.
Our aim is to provide opportunities to maximise potential for personal growth and by creating a vibrant, energetic, high-performing and open culture.
We listen to feedback from our people and provide programs and opportunities to ensure they feel a sense of achievement and personal connection to their work and career with us.
We work flexibly at J Trust Royal. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
Interested candidates please kindly send your CV to the contact info below:
Contact: 096 288 6514
|Job Category||Network, System Administration|