• Monitor, maintain service availability for customer to meet service level agreement
• Keep on time for appointments with customers requested.
• Follow-up Colleagues inside EZECOM to provide service to EZECOM Customers.
• Pass details of potential customers or upgraded sales leads to the EZECOM Sales Team.
• Provision and activate the services offering customers
• Faulty identification of network problems, and fast rectification by coordinating with vendors/ suppliers/field engineers/contractors
• Restore service as quickly as possible to minimize impact customer’s business
• Operation and maintenance NMS alert system to response incident on time
• Ensure network quality and minimize impact customer’s businesses
• Receive, document and record all incidents notification in system
• Troubleshoot and escalate ticket to higher level for customers and network issue
• Ensure network performance for customer’s business continuity
• Closely monitor network operation and follow up with customers with specific time for incident
• Basic understanding about layer2 switching and layer3 routing
• Basic networking, IP Internet knowledge
• Experience with Modems, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, VPN, Firewall, WiMAX, xDSL, Fibre Optic and other internet related technologies.
• Ability to travel on company business, potentially to other Provinces.
• Prior experience as a Team Leader or Supervisor is desirable.
• Flexible to work outside of normal business hours when required.
• Minimum 1 year experience from ISP company
We are offering a competitive remuneration package, attractive long-term career prospects with friendly, exciting and challenging working environment:
– 5 Working Days/Week
– Full Public Holiday
– 24/7 Insurance
– Annual Bonus
– Annual Salary Increment
– Staff Internet Package
– Continuous Training & Career Development
– Study Support Package
Interested candidates should submit their applications, Cover Letter clearly indicating Position applied for, with current photo and the expected salary to HR Department at EZECOM Office or via email. Competitive salary and benefits will be offered based on qualifications and experiences.
Head Office: #7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd, Ground floor, Phnom Penh. Or contact to below: