We are looking for technically skilled candidates with good problem-solving ability for the position of IT Technician. The duties of an IT Technician include being a reference point for all IT related queries at the user level, responding to user needs in a timely manner and ensuring the optimal running of all systems, among other technical duties.
IT Technicians are expected to display good interpersonal skills as they will interact with colleagues from various departments and executive levels. They are required to listen to their business needs, understand their problems and implement solutions to them.
IT Technician Responsibilities:
• Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
• Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
• Ensuring electrical safety standards are met.
• Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
• Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
• Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
• Performing tests and evaluations on new software and hardware.
• Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
• Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
• Conducting daily backup operations.
• Write weekly and monthly reports.
• Managing technical documentation.
IT Technician Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 2+ years experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
• A+, Linux+ or Cisco Certified Network Associate accreditation advantageous.
• Microsoft certification is preferential.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in database / Website programming and software installation.
• Attention to details.
• Knowledge of English and other languages is a plus.
Mobile: +855 96 357 6924
Contact: 096 288 6514
|Job Category||Network, System Administration|