J Trust Royal is a joint venture between J Trust, a Japanese diversified financial holding company listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, and The Royal Group, one of Cambodia’s largest conglomerates. J Trust Royal Bank commenced operations in Cambodia in August 2019 following the acquisition of a majority shareholding in the bank formerly known as ANZ Royal.
About The Role
Role Location: Phnom Penh
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
Reporting to: Project & Transformation Manager
SharePoint Developer is working directly with End-User Support Officer as well as business units by developing SharePoint Applications to enhance operational productivity performance, improve customer experience and continue to fill the gaps after the transition.
Key accountabilities are –
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements
- Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies
- Testing and debugging code
- Reviewing website interface and software stability
- Troubleshooting software issues
- Providing systems training to staff and customers.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science and engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience as a SharePoint Developer or relevant career
- Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks
- Strong knowledge in UX/UI is a plus
- High-level coding skills
- Ability to solve complex software issues
- Basic understanding of project management lifecycles
- Strong problem solving, analytical & decision-making ability
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Work under pressure and commit to deadlines
We know that any successful organisation is only as good as its people and so at J Trust Royal we value our people and recognise that they are our greatest strength.
Our people are capable, diligent, hard-working, ambitious and caring. They come from all backgrounds and can understand the perspectives of, relate to, and support our customers and their unique financial needs.
Our aim is to provide opportunities to maximise potential for personal growth and by creating a vibrant, energetic, high-performing and open culture.
We listen to feedback from our people and provide programs and opportunities to ensure they feel a sense of achievement and personal connection to their work and career with us.
We work flexibly at J Trust Royal. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
Interested candidates please kindly send your CV to the contact info below:
Contact: 096 288 6514