The proctoring service entitles you to one exam session proctored by Get Certified America. No need to travel to a Certiport Authorized Testing Center in-person, they are an authorized center that can proctor the exam to you remotely. You can use this proctoring service for any exam that is currently offered from Certiport’s world class certification portfolio by purchasing this service along with an active exam voucher (or a bundle containing an exam voucher). Once you have purchased this proctoring service, instructions for scheduling will be emailed to you.
This product is valid in the United States only.
Certiport has partnered with Get Certified America to bring online proctoring to you. Utilizing Certiport’s Exams from Home virtual solution, Get Certified America is able to assist you in taking your exam remotely from the comfort of your own home.
This proctoring service will facilitate you to reach your certification goals. Once you have purchased the proctoring service and an exam voucher, you can schedule your exam at a time that works best for you. It has never been easier to get your certification exam scheduled and taken than it is now.
Instructions will be sent via e-mail.
- You have one (1) year after purchase to schedule and take your exam.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for processing.
- The purchaser of this proctoring service is entitled to have one exam proctored by Get Certified America (exam voucher purchased separately).
- In the event that you do not pass your exam on your first attempt, you will need to purchase another proctor service and exam voucher from store.certiport.com in order to sit for the exam again.
- Laptop or Desktop with Windows 10, Windows 11, or Mac OSX Sierra 10.12 or higher
- Chromebook with a current operating system (OS)
- The language of the OS on your computer must match the exam language you are scheduled to take
- Keyboard and mouse
- Webcam – for identity and environment check
- Recommended minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- The preferred internet browser is Chrome. Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari are also acceptable
- You will need the ability to download and execute a program file from your browser (see the user guide below for info on managed Chromebook devices)
- A bandwidth download speed of at least 10Mbps*
- If you are on a computer that has a firewall or other internet restrictions, you must be able to reach all IP addresses listed in our technical requirements
For detailed information on the Exams from Home process, please view the Test Candidate guide.